Friday, June 22, 2007

THE END IS VERY NEAR!!!!!

NO! NO! NO! This post is not going to talk at all about the end of the world or anything like that. I just would like to share with people that my training here at Fort Gordon, GA is FINALLY DONE!, YES!!! IT IS DONE!!!!
Today was my last day of class here at Fort Gordon. Next week, Lord willing, I will be going to my final field training and then graduating from Fort Gordon on July 3rd.
I am so much looking forward to go back to California and be involve in the events back at my church home, school, and with my family (parents and sister).
Lord willing, I might be going back to teaching at our school (more information on that probably later).
Praise the Lord, I was able to do well during all this training and now continue on the rest of the road that He, God, may have for me back in California. Thanks to all of you that were praying for me during all this time that I was in training.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home